New Student To-Do List
- If you have decided not to attend Mines, please contact Admit@mines.edu
New Student Checklist
- Send over transcripts with your official scores to the Mines Registrar’s Office.
- Attend Launch (3/13, 4/8, 6/2, 6/5, 7/7, 7/14 or online)
AP/IB and Transfer Credit
- If you took AP/IB classes or have other transfer credit, please make sure you have sent a request for your scores to be sent to Mines.
- After Mines receives your official scores in July, your record will be updated and you will be placed in the correct courses based on AP scores.
Launch (Click here for more information)
Oredigger Camp Registration Deadline (Click here to registration)
Immunization Requirements - July 1st (Click here for more information)
Health Insurance Waiver/Paperwork- opens August 1st (click here for more information)
Oredigger Camp - July 31st - August 2nd or August 2nd - August 4th
August 16th - Residence Hall Move In for International and Themed Learning Community Students
August 18th – Residence Hall Move In for all students http://residencelife.mines.edu/RSL-Residence-Life
August 17th – 20th - Fall Kick Off (Required for all first-year students)
August 21st – First Day of Classes
September 5th – Census Day (last day to make changes to your schedule)